How we can help your organization
Why choose CE Solutions?
- Online employee training when it's convenient for you
- Courses accredited through national credentialing agencies (IBON, CEP, NAB)
- Instant access to your employee handbook, policies, and procedures
- Exceptional customer service
- Cost-effective online continuing education
- Industry-leading reporting and administrative capabilities
- No hidden or setup fees
How does your online platform compare to other online providers?
CE Solutions has a very robust eLearning platform that is easy-to-use, yet still provides numerous tools for the HR professional to use for compliance tracking. In addition, the manager can utilize numerous reports to track courses in progress, course completions, total employee hours utilized, and time spent "in the chair." We can also provide customized reports at the customer's request.
We make senior care our primary focus by:
- Meeting regulatory and compliance requirements
- Providing staff training relevant to current issues and trends
- Enhancing staff competency
- Overcoming budgetary constraints
- Communicating with our customers on how we can better serve them
A few programs we provide:
- Dementia Care Series - 8 hours
- Basic Orientation Series - 4 hours
- Caring for You Series (CNA) - 7 hours
- Nursing Leadership Series - 4.5 hours
CE Solutions offers an extensive library of online continuing education courses dedicated to the evidence-based knowledge that is so vital for today’s nurse. Whether it is one course needed or multiple courses needed for re-licensure, CE Solutions has an online learning solution for you.
CE Solutions offers more than 300 courses for health care staff in senior care, including:
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Direct Care Personnel
- Social Workers
- Activity Personnel
- Long-Term Care Department Heads
- Environmental Services
Easily and effectively meet annual staff federal and state requirements with online courses from CE Solutions.